Did You Know Chance the Rapper Almost Threw Up on Kendrick Lamar? He Tells Nardwaur That Story and Much More (Video)
This is a particularly interesting Nardwaur interview. Chance The Rapper enjoys the gifts and knowledge from the Human Serviette during a recent Vancouver, British Columbia show, but the microphone becomes of a bit of a space issue.
Along the way though, Nardwuar prods Chance into discussing some critical ’90s Chi-Town Hip-Hop, talking about family and ex-girlfriends, and the Acid Jazz influence into Acid Rain.
– Chance The Rapper admits that his family (and by virtue, he) owns a tobacco field in North Carolina.
– Chance expresses his knowledge of Sway & Tech alum J.U.I.C.E., who’s also from Chicago, as well as Crucial Conflict.
– Chance talks about his deep love of Freestyle Fellowship.
– Chance recalls a very special gift from the 2008 Barack Obama Presidential campaign.
– Chance credits the Brand New Heavies with influencing at least two of his songs.