Ras Kass Reveals Intellectual Property: SOI2 Tracklist, Features & Artwork
Veteran lyricist Ras Kass is completing his latest solo album, Intellectual Property: SOI2. Releasing September 9, the album finds the wordsmith returning to his own catalog, after an acclaimed 2014 project with Detroit, Michigan producer Apollo Brown (Blasphemy) and a Semi Hendrix collaboration (Breakfast At Banky’s) with Grammy Award-winner Jack Splash.
On Intellectual Property, Ras gets to work with fellow 1990s peers RZA, Bun B, O.C., and the late Sean Price, among many others. A&R’d by Hex Murda, the album already has revealed its video single, “Downward Spiral,” featuring Bumpy Knuckles (a/k/a Freddie Foxxx) and Fredro Starr and Sticky Fingaz of ONYX.
Ambrosia For Heads exclusively premieres the artwork and tracklist (with features and some notable producers):
1. This Is Your Life (Intro)
2. And Then…
5. Constant Elevation featuring RZA (of Wu-Tang Clan) (produced by DJ Lethal)
6. Trade Places featuring Dina Rae
7. Hood On Ice
8. Lose It All featuring Bun B (of UGK)
9. What Would Jesus Do (Skit)
11. Extraordinary Vets featuring IV League (produced by Snowgoons)
12. Fettuccine Capone Reminisces (Skit)
13. Paypal The Feature featuring Sean Price and General Steele (of Boot Camp Clik)
14. Kanye Moment
16. Talk Greasy featuring A-F-R-O
18. Beautiful Mind featuring Teedra Moses
19. Reverse Engineering featuring O.C. and Torae (produced by DJ King Flow)
20. Sunny Daze (skit)
21. In The Moment (produced by Apollo Brown)
The project, a precursor to Soul On Ice 2, will release on Domingo’s That’s Hip Hop imprint, who recently released a Joell Ortiz album of the same name. Razzy Kazzy’s website features lots of developments, news, and past. catalog.